Saturday, June 24, 2017

Just Us Girls #399 - Photo Week

Hi everyone!  I'm the hostess over at Just Us Girls for this week's Photo challenge.  Since yesterday was my last school day and my summer vacation starts today, I thought this photo was perfect!
 
I just love those beautiful Adirondack chairs!  So pretty!
Image result for summer vacation images
 
The colors on my card look so washed out, but they are really brighter in person.  I used yellow, orange, green, and blue Memento Luxe inks with this cool turnaround stamp.  The yellow panel and the blue banner were impressed with a linen plate.  I added shimmer to the sun.  So happy it's summer!
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our June guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Oh Hello Turnaround and Say Hello (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Recollections white, daffodil delight, pacific point
Ink:  Versamark, dandelion, morocco, pear tart, and bahama blue Memento Luxe inks
Accessories:  Large sunshine die (Lil' Inkers), linen impression plate, sequins, fun foam, MISTI, spectrum noir sparkle, white embossing powder

Photobucket

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun inspired Summer card - great photo too

Ina G said...

I think we get the picture here with this oh so summery card Lisa. Such an awesome card - gorgeous colours and layout!

diane zechman said...

perfect summer card! love the word-y background!

Bobby said...

That turnaround stamp is fascinating, Lisa. It was a great way to incorporate the chair colors into your card.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is amazing! I really thought that was patterned paper when I first looked at it. Beautiful job on the stamping and great challenge this week!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this.....what a bright, sunny card. It just makes me smile!! It screams Summer Vacation!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin