Friday, December 15, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays #189 - Dreaming of a White Christmas

Hi everyone!  The challenge this time around at CAS-ual Fridays is "Dreaming of a White Christmas".  This is my last post as a design team member.  I'd like to thank the CAS-ual Fridays team for having me these last six months!
 
 I needed some tags so I pulled out the scallop tag dies and on the larger one, stamped and embossed the "falalalalala" stamp on the entire tag (it's hard to capture in the photo).  Then I die cut the smaller tag and stamped the sentiment and some snowflakes on it.  I sprayed that small tag with shimmer spritz.  I tied the two together with some dotted ribbon and was done!  I made a few of these to add to my tag stash.

 
You can see more from the CAS-ual Fridays design team on the CAS-ual Fridays blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Mistletoe & Holly (CF)
Paper:  Bristol smooth white
Ink:  Versamark, cornflower blue (Hero Arts)
Accessories:  Scallop dies (CF), white embossing powder, shimmer spritz, ribbon 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin