Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Sympathy

Hi friends!  I needed a sympathy card today (my elderly cousin passed away after an illness).  I pulled out this old wood block stamp (one of my favorites for a sympathy card that I cannot get rid of) and stamped it in black ink.  Then I die cut the floral image and stamped it with various inks a (it's a layered stamp set).  I added a piece of gingham pattern paper then the flower.  This panel and the yellow panel were die cut with stitched rectangle dies.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Sympathy (Paper Inspirations)
Paper:  Recollections white, barely banana
Ink:  Shea butter, tiara, sauna, eucalyptus (C. Pooler), Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle dies (MFT) 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That card was so nicely done. thank you for sharing. Sympathy cards are hard to do, as we feel they must be perfect, but really they do not. I love the fabric you added. Great card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin