Saturday, October 17, 2020

Just Us Girls #558 - Color Week

Hi friends!  It's getting closer to Halloween and Maria chose some fun Halloween colors for our Just Us Girls Color Week challenge.  However, these could be used for any card!

 

I was going through my fall collection of stamps and found this cutie. It's from La La Land (I'm not sure they are still in business) and the insert had the colored image on it, so it made it easy for me to color the image!  She's colored with copic markers.  Once I finished coloring it, I die cut it with a stitched rectangle.  Then I created a mask for the image.  I laid it on top of it and blended some orchid ink around her.  It looks very faint and sort of blue in the photo, but it's really orchid and looks so pretty.  I stamped the sentiment on it and mounted it on black cardstock then purple gingham.  There is shimmer on parts of her outfit, glossy accents on the lollipop, and purple crystals.  


You can see more from the JUGs design team and our October guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Pumpkin Marcie (La La Land), How You Bean Candy Corn add-on (Lawn Fawn)
Paper:  Recollections white, black, gingham (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, shaded lilac, copic markers
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle die (MFT), Audrey cutaways (Winnie & Walter), glossy accents, crystals, shimmer, craft foam


6 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a cutie, Lisa ... your colouring is just fantastic ... and the halo of colour around her makes er even more magical ... and so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun is she! Great use of the colors

Macimbalo said...

So cute LIsa, love this darling card and how you used the colors for this week's challenge!

Bobby said...

What a great and beautifully colored image, Lisa. I love all the layers.

Ina G said...

What a great take on this weeks colours Lisa. I am sure this lovely lass would get plenty of treats. Love it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That little pumpkin girl is adorable and your coloring is amazing! Love how you masked her and blended the purple around her. Fabulous use of this week's colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin