Thursday, June 17, 2021

Time Out #190 - Photo Inspiration and a Farewell

Hi all!  It's time for a new Time Out challenge.  This week is our Photo Inspiration challenge and it's such a cool one!  Love those stripes!

 Those stripes and the plants are what I chose as inspiration for my card.  I started with the striped pattern paper from Waffle Flower.  Then I found this floral frame die and sentiment die in my "never been used" box and used them.  The frame die has a coordinating outline stamp that I stamped in black ink and colored it with copic markers.  The sentiment was die cut three times and stacked together for dimension.  I added shimmer to this die cut and crystals around the card.  It was a very fast and easy card to create and I love all the fun colors.

So this will be my last post as a design team member with Time Out.  I've been on this team since the very beginning and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.  I just feel it's time to move on and do other things.  Sandie and the other girls have always made me feel so welcome.  It was so fun to meet Joyce in person when I was in San Diego two years ago.  She picked me up and took me to a great restaurant for breakfast.  We've done some Zoom meetings which were also so much fun to get to actually talk to the girls.  This is a wonderful team, and I know they will keep the challenge going strong as it has.  Thank you so much for everything, and I won't be a stranger...I'm sure you'll see me in the gallery from time to time!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Thinking of You (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Recollection white, JJ's Rainbows (Waffle Flower)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Accessories:  Thinking of  You die (C&9th), bubble bath baubles (Trinity), spectrum noir shimmer



5 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love to see what comes out of the never before used stashes of crafters. This is a wonderful card and great take on the inspiration. It has beens to nice to be part of our little Time Out family with you, Lisa. I wish you all the best and hope I see you in crafty places. Be well.

Gerrina said...

Wow I love the framed stripes and wow too beautiful dies not tp use them, especially with those bright colours! Hugs, Gerrina

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cheerful and summery card! Thanks for having me as your GDT!

sandie said...

Yet again a superb card-adore how you placed the frames and super to see the sentiment in white. A sad day to see you leave but it has been so much fun getting to know you over all this time and hope this will continue-thanks for all you have done for Time Out and being such a dear friend-lets zoom again soon-love you xx

Nonni said...

Thank you so much Lisa for all the years we have spent together at Time Out! You always make such beautiful cards and have a wonderful, creative way of using your stash. Thank you for great crafty company over the years and I hope to see you in blogland and IG every now and then! xxx Nonni

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin