Monday, September 13, 2021

Color Hues #25

 Hi friends!  I'm getting this card in under the wire for the Color Hues challenge.  It's their first birthday celebration, and I just had to enter!

The colors are perfect for going into this next season of autumn, yellow and orange.  I've been trying to use some of the many new stamps, dies and stencils that I've purchased recently.  This one is a triple-step turnabout set from Concord & 9th.  I used yellow and two shades of orange to create this image.  I stamped it then die cut it.  I also cut it from a coral colored cardstock and layered it behind the stamped image.  The main panel was created with a T. Holtz 3-D embossing folder.  I blended some of the lighter orange ink around the edges, lightening up in the center.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment in white and added it to the panel as well as crystals.  I sprayed it with shimmer for extra sparkle.

Happy 1st birthday Color Hues!

Recipe
Stamps:  Triple-step Autumn Leaf (C&9th)
Paper:  Recollections white, coral
Ink:  Versamark, tiara, tiki torch, tutti fruitti
Accessories:  Autumn leaf die (C&9th), Intertwine 3-D folder (T. Holtz), crystals, white embossing powder, shimmer



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the double large leaf and your beautiful stamped images! Love the white greeting and that sponged EF looks awesome! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues for our first Anniversary! I really appreciate it!

Karen said...

That turn-about stamp is so perfect for that amazing die cut leaf! Your ink blending on the embossing folder created a great highlight for the leaf. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues for our first birthday!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

This is perfect, Lisa! Such a cute design with the tiny leaves inside the larger and your perfect colours are equally perfectly balanced. So very pleasing to the eye. Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin