Saturday, August 13, 2022

Just Us Girls #645 - Trend Week

Hello friends!  The Trend Week challenge at Just Us Girls is to use a stencil.  Bobby brought us this challenge this week and if you take a look at my blog, you'll see it's one I love!

This floral image may not look like a stencil, but it is!  It from Altenew, and it's a stamp, stencil, 3-D embossing folder, and die set.  I used all but the stamp.  I started by embossing the image.  Then I laid the four stencils over it and added the color.  After that, I die cut it then popped the piece back into the embossing folder to emboss again because it lost some of its dimension when I die cut it.  Before adhering it to the base, I used a cover plate to get some dimension to the background.  I added the sentiment and crystals to finish it off.

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our August guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:Perfect Sentiments (Pink Fresh)
Paper:  White
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, coral reef, lemon whip, soft lilac, aquamarine
Accessories:  Fragrant Florals stencil, die, 3-D embossing folder (Altenew), quilted stitched die (Lil' Inkers), perfect sentiments die (PF), clear embossing powder, crystals

 

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Talk about awesome end results with a stencil!

Lisa Elton said...

Great job, Lisa this is lovely!

Cathy said...

Oh so pretty, love the dimension in the flowers and the gorgeous embossed background, Cathy x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin