Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Sister!


I was making Mother's Day cards (see the next post) and decided to make my SIL one. I hadn't used this SU set called Time for You yet, and thought it would be an easy one to do (at midnight!). I stamped it in Adirondack espresso and colored it with my copic markers. The sentiments are all PTI. The patterned paper is Basic Grey's Sugared, which I just picked up at my LSS Buffalo Stamps & Stuff. I used Always Artichoke, Barely Banana, and Pretty in Pink. The pink metal dots were purchased at JoAnn's for a $1...what a steal! I used crystal stickles on the flower centers and on the bike chain. The metal dots were also used on the wheels of the bike. The sketch is from Great Swap Girls. I really liked it, so I printed it out because I knew I'd use it someday. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe
Stamps: PTI Women of Life, Many Messages; Time for You
Paper: Always artichoke, barely banana, pretty in pink, very vanilla, Basic Grey Sugared
Ink: Adirondack espresso, copic markers
Accessories: Circle and scallop punches, crystal stickles, dimensionals, metal dots, SU pink tafetta ribbon

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Adorable! I love all the circular activity goin' on in this card!!!
LeAnne

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love this card -- gorgeous sentiment and I LOVE your bike and great papers!!! TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet! I still need to mount my set.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE what you did with this sketch, sorry it took me so long to get around to telling you that!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin