Friday, September 11, 2009

A Couple of PMS Release Party Challenges

I can't believe I didn't post these this week! You can tell I'm otherwise engaged....school started and I'm back at work teaching for my 12th year! You would think it gets easier, but it doesn't! I had to move to a new room (I'm not complaining...it's a much bigger room), so I was there for 2 weeks before school started unpacking and setting things up the way I want it. I hope I don't have to move again! What a pain!

Anyway, on to the cards! I should have posted these earlier, but never got to it! The first challenge is a CASE of PMS. We were to CASE a card in the PMS gallery. I chose this card by mom2kjs. I just loved her layout. Here's what I did with it.I used one of the new Moody Girls stamps called Moody for Coffee that was released by Paper Makeup Stamps on Monday. Isn't this a beautiful image? I wasn't too crazy about these Moody Girls when Katie first showed them to the DT, but I have to admit that I am in love with them! They are so fun to color and are so different from other images out there! I used some new SU paper called Cottage Wall. Such pretty, rich colors!

The second challenge is the Paper Makeup "recipe" challenge. The foundation is this sketch.Then for the "powder" use some sparkle (glitter, stickles, etc.), for the "eyes" use buttons, for "blush" incorporate pink into the card, and for the "lips" use at least three layers. Here's my recipe challenge card. As you can see, I flipped the sketch. I used this pretty new fairy called Marissa. The sentiment is also from PMS. The dp is SU's Razzleberry Lemonade. I love these colors, too! This card is 5.25" square.

If you want to play in the challenge, you have until tomorrow, Saturday, September 12 to enter. Just upload your card to SCS/PCP and use the key words Paper Makeup Stamps and PMSRP14 for the CASE of PMS challenge and PMSRP15 for the recipe challenge. Thanks for stopping in today!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Lisa!! Long week, huh? with 39 more to go!! LOL!

Your cards are completely different and both are completely fabulous! Love the Moody girl in those rich colors with the Cottage Wall paper (my favorite right now!)

Crystal said...

Lisa these are SOOOOO wonderful, I LOVE the colors on these!

Christi Flores said...

Both of your creations are fantastic!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin