Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge

It's time for another Paper Makeup Stamps Monday challenge (on a Wednesday!). Tina Hale issued a color challenge for this one...olive, ruby and chocolate. Lucious earthy, fall colors! I used Sprout for this because of the earthy colors...I thought she would look good in them. I started with my dp. I have a list of all the SU decorative papers and the colors that go with them (this is a year or so old now). It's so helpful, and sorry I don't know where I got it from...probably somewhere on SCS. Anyway, I came across Fall Flowers and Ginger Blossom (both retired). I chose the olive one from Fall Flowers and the ruby from Ginger Flowers. Then I went to my sketches (we all know I'm sketch challenged), and chose Beate's Weekend Sketch. I added the flowers, and I had to color the red one with my copic marker because I didn't have one to match. The sentiment is also from PMS.

If you want to see what the other DT members have done, go to the PMS blog. You can also post your card to Mr. Linky there...we'd love to see what you do with these colors. If you post to SCS/PCP, use the keyword PMSMC29.

Also, sneak peeks for the PMS October release will begin on Friday, October 2 (I cannot believe it's almost October already!). Be on the lookout for that...lots of great new images being released! Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great week!
Recipe
Stamps: Sprout and sentiment (PMS)
Paper: Neenah white, chocolate chip, ruby red, Fall Flowers and Ginger Blossom dp (retired SU)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Copic Markers: E00, 02, 15, 29, 39; R27, 32, 46; YG95, 97; G40, W-3
Accessories: Nesties, primas, star dust stickles, SU punch, brad, scallop border punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well isn't she sweet?? Love the colors on thie Lisa -- and that image is adorable!

Kim said...

Lisa, that is such a beautiful card!!! What nesties are those your sentiment is on???

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh this is soooo beautiful - Lisa!!! Perfect take on the Sketch and the image is super sweet!!! Hugs ~S~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin