Monday, October 4, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps - Sneak Peek

I can't believe that we are sneaking another release from Paper Makeup Stamps again! Where has the time gone? We went from summer to fall in 0 to 60!

Today we are sneaking the new fairies we are calling the School Fairies. I have the boy to peek today...he's just so handsome! He reminds me of an English schoolboy...think of Prince William and Prince Harry. I colored him to match this dp I just purchased this weekend. It's the Communique Collection from Graphic 45. I wanted an old-school or formal look to this card, and this paper was perfect. It also sort of reminds me of a Burberry pattern. The layout is from this week's SCS sketch. The red pieces were run through Canvas Impression plate from PTI and I just added the black pearls. The sentiment is also a new one this month.

The PMS DT has some other sneaks for you to see, so stop by the PMS blog to link up to their blogs. We also have a fun new Halloween Kit for purchase now. You can see examples of that one here, and you can purchase it here. This release will be available for purchase on Thursday, October 7. We're having a fun release party that evening starting at 9:00 pm EST. You can get all the information on the Release Party button on the top right of my sidebar.

I'll be back Wednesday with another PMS sneak, and tomorrow with the group post for My Time Made Easy. Let me know what you think of our school boy fairy here and I'll see you tomorrow!

Recipe
Stamps: School Boy Fairy and sentiment (PMS)
Paper: X-press white, black, real red, Communique Collection (Graphic 45)
Ink: Adirondack black, sahara sand
Copic Markers: E00, 02; YR20, 21, 23; R20, 27, 39
Accessories: Nesties, canvas impression plate (PTI), pearls, star dust stickles, dimensionals

Photobucket

5 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

I"ve been meaning to try my hand at that sketch. Nicely done!!

Tracey said...

Love the colours!! Such a fabulous card!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

Carma said...

I love your English schoolboy. The plaid dp is perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! I am loving that plaid! and the colors of the card are awesome!!!!!!!!! This is a great boy card!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin