Friday, April 29, 2011

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

This week's challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long is to use your favorite image. This image was given to me by Dawn Burnworth a while ago and I just think it's the cutest image.This is Woodland Santa from High Hopes. The dp is from the Holiday Vintage Prints collection from Papertrey Ink. It's paired with Always Artichoke and Real Red cardstock. The two panels of Always Artichoke was run through a Cuttlebug folder. I colored the image with copics and added some Star Dust Stickles to his hat trim. The sentiment is from Holiday Wishes stamp set, also from Papertrey Ink. Red grosgrain ribbon was added around the center of the panel.

Stop by the CSAYL blog and see what the other girls chose as their favorite images. If you play along, you could be chosen as a guest designer for a week in May. I hope to see your entry!

Thanks for stopping by. I have another post today for My Time Made Easy, so please take a look at that one too!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin