Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pretty Palette 03 Color Challenge

Happy Sunday! Are you enjoying your weekend? I'm at a bridal shower today for a relative of my hubby's.
Are you ready for another Pretty Palette color challenge? Here are the colors for this week. I used the Moxie Fab blog header as my inspiration for these colors (although it was changed for April already!). I thought it was such a pretty combination. Here's the bridal shower card I made using these colors. I used some new products from My Time Made Easy on this card. The senitment is from the new Sentimental Occasions stamp set designed by Kristin Eberline. The label and oval were cut using the Occasional Label cut file. The apricot label and the oval were stamped with the Occasional Labels stamp set. The patterned paper is Mabel from My Mind's Eye. I paired it with SU's Apricot Appeal cardstock. I used a new punch from EK Success for the scalloped edge and a Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies. Peach colored pearls and apricot shabby seam binding were added as the finishing touches. I used the sketch from Card Patterns.

You can see more inspiration on the MTME blog. We've added three design team members and we're looking for a few more. Leave a comment on the MTME blog if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Simply Shaz said...

Beautiful card Lisa. So pretty :)
Shaz x

Cheryl said...

This is lovely and your colors are awesome!

Crystal said...

So pretty Lisa!! I LOVE these papers!

AKiteFlier said...

BEEEEUtiful! Lisa I just love your style.

Kathryn B said...

I must say Lisa you really do know how to rock a color challenge to perfection! This is beautiful!!!

Carma said...

Gorgeous combination Lisa! I found a new (new to me) scrapbook store in Indianapolis yesterday and have LOTS of new papers to play with. Surely these colors are there somewhere. :)

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the apricot colored ribbon.

Monique said...

Wowza Lisa this is sooooo pretty!!! Love it :)

Lori said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the pearls! :-)

whoistracy said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! I love the colors you used, they work so well together. So glad that you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

I also noticed that we're neighbors! I'm in Buffalo, too. :o)

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

I'm going to comment on this card and your umbrella since I can't get blogger to accept on the above post!! A lovely combo on this one, Lisa, with such an sweet whimsical pattern on that paper. I'm also loving the colors on your fantastic umbrella. The scallops are adorable and I'm always amazed at the perfect candy you have for your projects. Even when I have project candy, it gets eaten before I get the job done!!

On another note, could you pm me? I have a question I'd like to ask regarding NY.

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the pearls and the sweet little bow!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin