Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Time Made Easy Preview Day - Dazzling Ideas

Today is preview day for the My Time Made Easy July release and we have some DAZZLING ideas for you!  We are releasing one new digital set called Be Dazzled, two new templates, two new cut files, and some FABULOUS digital paper!  I've used the new Carry Clutch template for today's creation.
I started with this beautiful new paper called Crawling Vines from the Blooming with Elegance collection.  It pairs perfectly with SU's Tempting Turquoise.  I used the turquoise for the front, back and handles, and the dp for the sides and decorative panels.  I added silver brads to the decorative pieces on the handle and a pretty turquoise brad for the closure.

The label on the front was colored in GIMP and cut with the new Be Dazzled cut file.  I used Lauren's technique for using digis and cut files.  You can see her very helpful tutorial on that technique here.  The label, sentiment, and butterflies are all part of the Be Dazzled digital stamp set.  I added some silver pearls in each corner to sort of "tack" it down.

Here's a picture of the contents.  I purchased some glittery lip gloss for my dazzling niece, Maria.  She's going through a little rough patch right now with her parents' divorce, so I thought I'd give this to her to cheer her up a bit.

The entire MTME design team also has previews for you.  You can go to their blogs to see all their beautiful creations.  Here are links to their blogs.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Tomorrow is release day at MTME, so we'll have more to show you!  Please stop by again!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Carma said...

Great "tote"! I love your paper choice and what a special aunt you are!

Fran said...

Lisa your creation is very dazzling. I love the colors and paper you used a lot. Hugs, Fran

Andrea M said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Stunning tote!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin