Friday, July 1, 2011

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - She's Krafty


Happy Friday!  It's time for a new Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge.  This week, we are challenging you to use kraft paper somehow on your Christmas card/project.  We are sponsored once again this week by Pink Cat Studio.  I used the Lilly and Billy Winter Stamps set for my card.
I used kraft paper as my base and layered the green dp from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses.  This adorable image was colored with copic markers and I added tons of stickles!  Love the shimmer!  I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch.













Stop by the CSAYL blog to see more inspiration from the DT.  If you play along, you'll have the opportunity to win 5 free digis from Pink Cat Studio!

We also have two guests joining us today...Fabiola and Joyce

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh Lisa this brought back so many memories! I treasure a photo my mom has of my brother and I on our sled in the front yard!!! We are around 4 & 6...thanks for making me SMILE!!!

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely card! Great sketch interpretation, and that DP plays along so well with your image.
Joyce xx

Andrea M said...

OMG this card is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! So freakin' sweet!!! A perfect seasonal creation!

Patricia Chalas said...

Lisa as always your card is lovely and very cute!! love your coloring.
hugs,
Patty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin