Friday, July 1, 2011

My Time Made Easy Release Day - Keep Dazzling Them

I have another post today for the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge.  Click here for that post!

Hi all!  Today is release day at My Time Made Easy!  You had some sneaks yesterday, and today you'll see more!  I'm using the For Keeps template for my very special project today.
I just love the outcome of this project!  I wasn't going anywhere planned here...it all just flowed together!  Love when that happens!  And it's so much prettier in real life than what it's showing here in the picture.  I'm going to be meeting a cousin of mine next week for the first time, and I thought I'd give her a Pandora bracelet.  It is serendipitous that this template is being released now so that I could package up the bracelet!  The cover of the template uses a new digital paper called Dainty Damask in an olive color.  It matched perfectly with SU's River Rock, too, so I used that as my base.  The template cuts out the Be Dazzled shape in the front of it, and I covered that opening with a piece of acetate.  I added the flowers to match the flowers on the label and some pretty sheer dotted ribbon.
 This is what the base looks like with the cover off.  The template has four openings on the template for whatever jewelry you are placing in there, but I deleted the middle two and only used the two end ones.  Then I placed the label in between the two holes and inserted the bracelet in them so it hung down nicely.
The label was colored in GIMP and I printed it out on white card stock.  It was cut out on my Cricut using the new Be Dazzled cut file.  I once again used Lauren's tutorial to cut my digital image out using the cut file.  You can find the tutorial here.  I added the sentiment also.  Since it is a charm bracelet, I put that sentiment together with the many words in the new Be Dazzled digital stamp set.  I don't know if you can see it very well, but the center charm is a pineapple, which is the symbol for hospitality.  I am staying at my cousin's house for an evening, so I thought it would be the perfect charm for her bracelet.
Here is a shot of the base and the cover.  I love this template!  There's also another base for it which is just a box, not angled like this one.  That base could hold a number of things...cards, seed packets, tea bags, etc.  And MTME has many stamps and paper that would coordinate with these ideas!

The entire team is also posting again today.  Please stop by their blogs.


Also, don't forget to check out the MTME Gallery.  You'll find a plethora fabulous of inspiration there for all the MTME products!  Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

GOR-GEOUS!!! WOW Lisa! I'm sure cousin is going to LOVE this gift, who wouldn't?!?! I LOVE the colors and the beautiful flowers behind the bracelet! WOW!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin