Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just Us Girls #94 - It's in the Bag!

Hello there!  It's Saturday and time for another Just Us Girls challenge.  This week is our 3-D/Template challenge and the lovely Dana has a chosen a fun challenge...decorate a gift bag!  So many options with this one!

I went sort  of simple with this.   I started with a kraft bag (quite a large one...I wish it was smaller) and added a Vintage Cream layer and this beautiful dp from the Curtain Call Collection by Graphic 45.  I made the black rose using My Time Made Easy's Rambling Rose cut file


The label is another cut file from MTME called Cornice Trimmed Oval.  The sentiment is from Sentimental Occasions, also from MTME.  The ribbon is from SU.  I wish I had some of those pretty crystal flourishes that Dana and Elise use to fill up that upper corner...I think it would have looked so pretty! 

Want to see more designs?  Stop by the JUGs blog to see what the JUGs team and guest designer Christina MacLaren have done. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back with another post tomorrow!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Elise said...

Let me just say THIS, about THAT... BEAUTIFULLLLLLL! Goodness, GRACIOUS - this is SO elegant! LISA! You are back in FULL crafty regalia! {Yipeeeee! - WE missed your divine inspiration!} THIS is wonderful! That lil' Dana is so clever! I just DON'T do stuff like this enough - but WHAT a useful way to USE our ample supplies and REALLY pass around the crafty goodness! Bravo, sweet one, and WELCOME home!

Kathryn B said...

Wow Lisa that Graphic 45 paper makes for one classy looking bag! It sure is a simple technique but look at the beauty you've created!!! Love the black and white ribbon and label too!

Cheryl said...

Classy is the word that came to my mind too! Love your bag and the black flower is the perfect embellishment!
Looking forward to those photos!

Shana said...

Awesome! That paper is perfect! What an absolutely gorgeous bag!

Vibram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samey said...

I love the black and white ribbon and label too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin