Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek - Day 3: Fairies and Silhouettes

Hi everyone!  Did you have a fun 4th of July celebration?  We were at our cabin and had lots of fun...good food, good friends, and good fireworks!  That's a good recipe for a fun celebration!

Today is day 3 of the Paper Makeup Stamps sneak peeks.  We are sneaking fairies and fairy silhouettes today...my favs!  I have the silhouette of Emma Fairy to share today.  I know I say this all the time, but she really is up there in my top five PMS fairies!  She was one of the first ones I purchased when PMS was created.
I was working with digis this month, so I decided to color this silhouette in red to match my dp.  I thought it looked fun in the red silhouette instead of the traditional black silhouette.  I added Star Dust Stickles to the raindrops and made a puddle with it as well.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary collection.  I was working with this Card Positioning Systems sketch, but changed it up a little.  The sentiment is from the Raindrops and Rainbows digi set...I reduced it to fit the size I needed.   Lastly, I added the red grosgrain ribbon and those metal raindrops.  I've been waiting to use those for a long time!
 
Want to see more?  The PMS DT has lots to share, so please stop by the PMS blog.  Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lisa!! I love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful... would not have thought of using red for a silhouette...great idea!

Ginny said...

Oh I love the silhouette matching the colors in the paper and ribbon! I may have to get the digis of this as well! REally love this card!

Romaine said...

Love the colours you used, and the silhouette is sweet!

Michelle VP said...

Emma looks fabulous in red! Love the sparkly rain and metal rain drops! :)

Randee E said...

All of the little details add up to one fabulous card!! Really love the bright colors and rain drop bling :0)

Katie Cotton said...

this card is my FAVORITE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin