Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps December Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  Today is our monthly Paper Makeup Stamps blog hop.  We have a wintery theme going on here on the hop. You should have arrived from Janette's blog.  If not, go to the PMS blog

Before I continue, I wanted to let you know that PMS is discontinuing its rubber line of stamps and is going totally digital!  So there is a huge rubber sale going on at a discounted price.  You can read more about it in this post on the PMS blog

Back to the card.  I chose to use this Oo La La for Santa set (which has never seen ink!).  It's colored with copics, I added sparkle with silver and gold Spica pens, and liquid applique for the fur.  There are also some Kaiser pearls added on the side to balance it out.  The sentiment is part of the set and was punched out with an oval punch.  It's attached to the kraft taffeta ribbon with some baker's twine. 
 I used this sketch from this week's Card Patterns sketch.  I changed out the oval for a circle.
Your next stop is Dawn's blog.  I have the list of participants listed below in case you get lost on the hop.





Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

This is beautiful, Lisa! Perfect for the man in your life! (wink)

Michelle VP said...

Fun choice for your winter card! :) Love rich red tones and glitter! :)

Elise said...

Of course, I'm in awe of this creation for ALL kinds of reasons! {Especially your reference to CHRISTMAS song! LOL! ~I've almost completed all "my" Tim-worshipping verses on FB!} This is GREAT use of the Card Patterns composition AND your mighty fine talent! Way to go, Lisa: DELIGHTFUL! xo!

Carma said...

Love the red, brown, tan combination! Makes it feel so warm.

Kathryn B said...

Oh my Lisa! I just love this image and paired with this sentiment makes for such a fun Christmas card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! Santa approves LOL

Andrea M said...

Oh so fabulous and sassy Lisa! What a great card…and now I have the song in my head :) Which is just fine!

Jackie said...

What a fun card! I just love the whole look, this set is so much fun!

LaJanette said...

Oh what a great card! Love that image; and your sentiment is just perfect! What an awesome way to balance your card with those pearls.

Hugs;
Janette

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin