Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pretty Palette #38

It's Sunday and time for another Pretty Palette color challenge from My Time Made Easy
These colors are warm and fuzzy colors to me, so I used the new Winter Knits digital stamp set and Warm Sentiments digital stamp set.  I printed it out the hat, colored it with copic markers, and cut it out.  Then I printed out the sentiment and cut it out with a circle Nestie.  The circle and hat were mounted on a piece of Cherry Cobbler that I ran through the snowflake embossing folder.  That was then mounted on a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock.  For some bling, I added the green and red crystals and some Star Dust Stickles on the pom and fringes of the hat.
 The sketch is from this week's Clean and Simple Fall to Layout.
Check out the MTME blog for more inspiration from the design team.  Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Romaine said...

Lisa, I LOVE this set! I love your take on it! Too funny we chose the same sentiment as well. :0)

Elise said...

THIS is soooooo fun! What a great image and sentiment, so beautifully packaged with color work, composition, et al! - You're one FABULOUS crafty babe! xo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin