Monday, January 9, 2012

My Time Made Easy - Happy New Year (in review!)

Hello friends!  Have you seen the new products that were released yesterday from My Time Made Easy?  It was one "sweet" release!  Check them out here and see for yourself.

Today the entire design team is posting our monthly Year in Review post where we use previously released products.  I'm also using the Pretty Palette colors for this week, which are based on the new digital paper pack called Island Love
I chose to use the Creative Card Candy template for my project today.  There are two sizes of boxes in this set, and I used the mini version.  I also used the Creative Card/Envelope 1 cut file to make four mini cards and envelopes.  The envelopes and floral paper are from the Island Love digital paper pack.
The mini cards were stamped with the Killer Curves Fancy Frames stamp set.  I added my initial using the Monograms Defined stamp set.
The inside is lined with the floral paper.  The front was decorated with a pearl flourish from Want 2 Scrap.  The box is held shut with a ribbon belly band and bow. 
I hope you enjoyed my project.  I love the way it came out and the colors are so pretty!  You can see more inspiration for the Pretty Palette color challenge by going to these blogs.


And you can see more Year in Review inspiration from the MTME DT by going to these blogs.


Thanks for stopping in today.  I love to hear your comments!  Have a great week!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Monique said...

Hi Lisa.... Fantastic samples for this months release.... I am in love with that frame you have used I am going to have to pull that one out..Thanks for the inspiration :)...

Romaine said...

Lisa, so pretty, pretty!

Dawn B. said...

This turned out great Lisa. I love these colors together. Your little box is perfect to hold your creations. Love it. Hope you had a great holiday season.

velta said...

Oh Lisa this is just awesome!! You have such a gift for creating and I enjoy watching what you post! thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

So pretty Lis!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin