Friday, April 6, 2012

April Calendar

Hi all!  I've been making calendars with some of my other crafty friends for a while, and I missed last month for some reason.  But I wanted to make sure to get one done this month!  My calendar is from Taylored Expressions and I've used various stamps to embellish it.  The pattern paper for the umbrella is Lemonade from Basic Grey.  I used the Scattered Showers die from PTI to cut the umbrella out.  The sentiment is from the Scattered Showers Additions set and the tulips are from the Vintage Picnic set.  I don't know if you can see it, but I clear embossed some raindrops on the top.  April is a very busy month for me.  My 20th anniversary is on the 11th, so I surrounded it with a heart.  My birthday is on the 19th, so I highlighted that with a cupcake.  The bottom looked a little bare, so I added some SU ribbon.  This calendar looks a little busy to me!
Taylored Expressions has a calendar challenge each month and I'm entering this one in the challenge.
The girls participating in our calendar challenge are listed below.  Stop by their blogs to see their calendars.

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Melissa Czapor said...

I love this!! The colors you used are beautiful and the umbrella is adorable!! Blessings!!

Casperdarin said...

Here give a good post. It's give a batter explanation to make a nice personalized calender. I prefer to create a nice calender which is make buy the my family and friend group photos.

personalised calendars

Julie said...

This is not at all too busy! I love the umbrella and raindrops! Perfect theme for April!

Danni said...

I like the umbrella! Great calendar page!!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Super Cute, Lisa!! I love the little extras you added to highlight those special days!! You just need a rainbow or a yellow brick road over the 28th:) See you soon--WHOOT!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin