Monday, April 15, 2013

Another CAS(E) this Sketch Card!

Happy Monday everyone!  I'm here to redeem myself from yesterday's mistake!  Yesterday I used this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and totally flubbed the sketch (well, not totally), so I had to make another. You can see that card here.  I actually made this last night when I should have been doing report cards, but it really bothered me that I messed up.  So I went back down to the craft room and made another.

I actually CASED one of the DT cards made by Kim.  I loved her diagonal floral spray so much that I had to create one too.  I have so many stamps that I purchase because I was inspired by something someone made, and then they just sit.  I'm trying to start using them.  This floral set is Folk Art Floral from WPlus9.  I stamped the flowers and leaves in these SU colors:  apricot appeal, regal rose (saying goodby to this one is very sad...sniff, sniff), tempting turquioise, and wild wasabi.  The butterfly is from Heart-2-Heart #10 and the sentiment from Signature Greetings II, all from Papertrey Ink.  I added Star Dust Stickles to the butterfly and the centers of all the flowers.  It's so sparkly in person!

 That's it for me.  I wrote this post on Sunday night, and I had not finished my report cards yet.  Let's hope they are done today by 10:00 am! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Heart-2-Heart #10 and Signature Greetings II (PTI), Folk Art Floral (WPlus9)
Paper:  Neenah white, peach parfait
Ink:  Apricot appeal, regal rose, tempting turquoise, wild wasabi, Versafine black onyx
Accessories:  Heart-2-Heart #10 die (PTI), star dust stickles, corner chomper, dimensionals

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Good luck on the report cards...and wow! I absolutely adore the gorgeous stamping on your card Lisa!

Brandi said...

Beautiful color combination and flower pattern! Thanks so much for playing with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

Nancy said...

Lisa...I love reading your posts! I don't think the other card was a mistake, but I really like this one too! Hope you got those report cards done and you had a great day at school! We had FCAT today....fun fun!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous colours - love the placement of the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Lori said...

This is so pretty - love the colors of the flowers and that butterfly is so sweet!

Kim S said...

I LOVE your floral spray - it was so fun to do, wasn't it?? And you even put your sentiment on the diagonal - I wish I would have done that on mine!! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous design! Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS lisa! LOVE the design and the colors of the flowers! SO beautiful!

diane zechman said...

very sweet card, Lisa!

Marisa said...

Flowers and butterflies - be still my heart LOL! Lovely use of the sketch.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin