Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch (again!)

Hi again!  Three posts in three days is really not like me, but on Sunday I was on a roll! 
 
Today's Valentine card is for my hubby.  I remembered I had this image when I went to my LSS last week and saw it there.  I had to search for it, but found it.  And guess what?  It has never seen ink, of course!  Glad I could ink it up today!  It was inked with Archival Jet Black ink so I could watercolor.  I'm really enjoying watercoloring lately!  I used Going Gray, Really Rust, and Certainly Celery reinkers.   The dp is Basic Grey's Kissing Booth.  I love how masculine these papers are.  The little hearts were punched from Really Rust paper, then covered with Wink of Stella shimmer brush and Glossy Accents.  I added Glossy Accents to parts of the mower also.
 
The sketch is from this week's CAS(E) This Sketch.
 
That's it!  You probably won't be hearing from me until Saturday's Just Us Girls post...but you never know!  Thanks for stopping in!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper designs
Paper:  Vintage cream, Kissing Booth (Basic Grey), black
Ink:  Archival jet black;  going gray, certainly celery, really rust reinkers
Accessories:  Martha Stewart heart border punch, Wink of Stella shimmer brush, glossy accents


Photobucket

4 comments:

Lesley said...

So cute!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Fantastic. Just LOVE it, Lisa. It came together soooo well.

Cheryl said...

I love this stamp 'mower' every time I see it! Maybe I need to add it to my 'collection'! Love your card!!

Leigh Penner said...

So cute! Great take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin