Saturday, November 17, 2018

Just Us Girls #467 - Color Week

Hi everyone!  Vicki chose these fabulous colors for our Just Us Girls Color Week challenge.  I really had fun with them!
 
I just got these stamps from Concord and 9th the other day and couldn't wait to use them.  I thought these colors would work beautifully with these images.  I stamped and die cut the hat and scarf then colored them in the challenge colors.  The face was stamped directly onto the panel and colored.  I added the hat and scarf.  You can't really see it, but I stamped and embossed some snowflakes with a frosted crystal embossing powder.  It is very subtle but pretty.  This girl reminds me of my niece, and she will get this at Christmas.
 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and our November guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe
Stamps:  Winter Wear (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Recollections white, Bermuda bay
Ink:  Gina K amalgam black, Versamark, copic markers
Accessories:  Winter Wear dies (C&9th), wonky stitches (Avery Elle), frosted crystal embossing powder, star dust stickles, fun foam


7 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a great card Lisa! Love your coloring and the fact that you went a Christmas route with non Christmas colors is impressive! Your niece will love it!

Ina G said...

Great minds did think alike with you and Carol using this week's colours to make non traditional coloured Christmas cards. Simply adorable image. Your niece will love it.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That image is adorable and the colors work perfectly for her! Beautiful card and sentiment!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! The sentiment is perfect with her scarf!

cm said...

Apologies for my late comment; we've just returned from a few days' worth mini-getaway to Spokane (first time...loved it and yes, a bike race for my husband was the incentive!) and I've fallen behind in everything!
Only one response to your sweet girl, cozy in her beautiful hat and scarf: LOVE x LOVE! Your colouring is awe-mazing! I 'need' this set, as the girl so much resembles my sweet niece! Thank you for moving me a bit closer to welcoming this set into my collection!
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

Such a sweet girl and so beautifully colored, Lisa.

Kathy said...

Lisa, I love that you colored this image!!! Thank you for joining in the fun at The Daily Marker :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin