Saturday, May 4, 2019

Just Us Girls #486 - Word Week

Happy Saturday!  We have a new challenge on the Just Us Girls blog.  It our word week and Carol chose "movement".  What a fun word and so on trend too!

When this magic picture changer die from Lawn Fawn came out, I IMMEDIATELY bought it!  And when I got it, I IMMEDIATELY made two cards with it!  I think this was the first one which was made a while ago.  I also made this one.  I also made another similar to the other one that my niece requested, but I guess I never took a photo of it!  It was so cute...another dog themed card!  Anyway, on this one, I stamped and colored the butterfly with copic markers on one piece, then stamped the sentiment on another.   I used this pretty rainbow paper from Lawn Fawn as well.  The sequins finished it off.

When you pull up the tab, you get this new picture!  I was so amazed by this die, and it is super easy to use!

Here they are side-by-side.  So cute!
 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and our April guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Beautiful Day (MFT), Kindness Matters (Verve)
Paper:  Recollections white, Really Rainbow (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Accessories:  Magic picture changer and add-on dies (LF), sequins, craft foam


5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun interactive card!

cm said...

I adore your magic picture changer card, Lisa! Swooning over the lovely butterfly that pairs perfectly with your sentiment! I have this die and a couple of matching stamp sets...still in the package! Need to change that very soon!
hugs~carol

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so cool! Picture changer cards always amaze me and yours is fabulous! I love your pretty butterfly and perfect sentiment.

Ina G said...

Simply fabulous Lisa. So bright and colourful. Love the sentiment. Super 'movement' card.

Bobby said...

I think Lawn Fawn makes great interactive dies, Lisa, and I love what you've done with the slider die. I used a different one but also used the sentiment instead of a second picture.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin