Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Bunny Kisses

Hi friends!  Well it looks like Easter celebrations here in the US will be cancelled.  It's a sad thing, but what is sadder are the people becoming ill, people dying, and health care professionals being pushed to the limit.  But it doesn't mean that we can't send cards to those we would have been spending the day with, right?
 
I made two similar cards that started with this uber cute bunny background stamp.  There is another small stamp set that comes with the background stamp to give the bunny ears color/pattern.  There is even a stamp for the bunny cheeks.  It's so easy and fast, and it is a great one to use for mass production of cards.  Then I found this die I got last year.  I die cut it twice to stack it.  I usually stack three times, however it's such an intricate die I decided to take a short cut!  I added crystals to the background and shimmer to the sentiment.
 
This is the exact same card except for the background panel. I think I'll make more of this design to send out to family and friends.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Hop to It background (Taylored Expressions)
Paper:  Recollections white, teal, yellow, black
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, black jack, melon ice, sauna, aquatini, mandarin spice, cotton candy
Accessories:  Bunny Kisses die (SSS), stitched rectangles (MFT), crystals, shimmer, craft foam 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin