Friday, March 13, 2020

Color Throwdown #528

 Hi everyone!  I'm playing in this week's Color Throwdown.  I haven't played in a while and had some time today to play with these fun colors.
 
Are you on a gnome kick? I just think they are so adorable and found this St. Patrick's Day one that I purchased last year that had not seen ink.  It's from Whipper Snapper and I colored it according to the image on the packaging.  I had to fussy cut it (no dies) which I do not enjoy I must say!  The background is a turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th that I stamped in two colors of green.  I die cut it with a stitched rectangle.  Then I used the thin frames die from that panel as well as from a black panel to get that thin black frame.  The sentiment was die cut three times and stacked.  I added star dust stickles to the gnome and spectrum noir shimmer to the sentiment and stars.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Lepregnome (Whipper Snapper), Star TAB (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Recollections white, black
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K), limelight and gumdrop green (MFT)
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle (MFT), Thin Frame die (SSS), Wet Paint Cuts die (PTI), star dust stickles, spectrum noir shimmer, dimensional tape 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin