Saturday, April 11, 2020

Just Us Girls #531 - Trend Week

Hi friends!  I hope everyone is safe and sane today!  It's a very unsettling time, but we have to do what we have to do!
 
This week at Just Us Girls is our Trend Week.  Cecile has chosen for us to make a square card.
 
Since tomorrow is Easter, I chose to make one last Easter card using the reveal wheel square dies and sentiments.  I also found this older Carton Cuties set and thought it would be so cute on this card.  I die cut the carton, chicks, and eggs halves and colored them.  Then I adhered the chicks to the eggs then to the carton.  The reveal wheel pieces were die cut and assembled.  I used the reveal wheel template for placement of the sentiments on the wheel.  I added the arrow, turn sentiment, crystals, and shimmer to finish off the card. 

The following pictures show the different sentiments I chose for the wheel.


You can see more from the JUGs design team and our April guest on the JUGs blog.
 
I hope you have an enjoyable Easter tomorrow if you celebrate.
 
And today marks 28 years that I've been married to this guy!
No photo description available.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Carton Cuties (Reverse Confetti), Reveal Wheel Spring Sentiments (LF)
Paper:  Recollections white, Neenah white, yellow, Chicken Scratch Gingham (PTI)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, amalgam black (Gina K), copics
Accessories:  Reveal wheel and square add on dies (LF), carton cuties dies (RC), crystals, shimmer, dimensionals 


7 comments:

Bobby said...

This is such a cute interactive card, Lisa. I made a card using that stamp set too but not a wheel card which I've never made.

cm said...

Aren't the reveal wheels fun! Your card is absolutely darling; the carton of chicks is super sweet!
Happy Anniversary!!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

Oh Lisa, I wish I had your talents! This is absolutely darling! Love your choice of colors too! Happy Anniversary too! I think we discussed this...we were married the same year!

Ina G said...

Kinda cute card Lisa. Love those turnabout cards where you get to use different sentiments. Super and eggstra special too.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so stinking cute! Those little chicks in the eggs and carton are darling and I love the big gingham background. Very cool reveal wheel.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

And happy anniversary!!!

Cécile RIBON said...

This is such an adorable easter card, Lisa. Those sweet chicks make me smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin