Thursday, May 7, 2020

Time Out #161 - Theme Challenge

Hello!  This week over at Time Out, the challenge is a theme challenge.  The theme is the arts.  It can be interpreted many ways.
 
My interpretation of the arts is the art I have loved for many years...the art of card making.  I started by inking up and coloring this cute selfie image.  I paired it with the polaroid frame and sentiment which says it all.  The background was simply created with a circle stencil and some distress oxide ink.  I added crystals to the background and glossy accents to the noses.
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Birch Press Design.
 
You can see more from the Time Out design team on the Time Out blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Selfie Square (MFT), Stamped Just for You (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Recollections white, X-Press It, black
Ink:  Amalgam black, Versafine onyx black, tumbled glass distress oxide, copic markers
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle die (MFT), polaroid shaker frame die (MFT), jumbo polka dot stencil (MFT), glossy accents, crystals, craft foam 


3 comments:

sandie said...

What a fab card and so fun, love this cute image and the added gloss makes it even cuter! Great idea and I agree, where would we be without our crafty friends x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Thi sis absolutely adorable, Lisa. Love the image, your coloring, the background - fun and fabulous!

Nonni said...

So cute! I love the stamp you used, I must look it up... And the stenciled bg looks very fun! xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin