Saturday, November 7, 2020

Just Us Girls #561 - Word Week

Hi everyone!  It's Word Week over at Just Us Girls and Vicki chose the word TRIANGLE.

I got this boxed set from Gina K and Thermo Web recently and the picture on the front of the trees caught my eye when I was trying to determine how I was going to use a triangle on my card.  Perfect!  The insert had pictures of tags (and I love tags!), so I cased that picture.  I started by stamping the mountains on the tags then stenciled the clouds in the background.  Then I die cut all the pieces.  The set comes with a stencil, so I used it to decorate the trees and the gnomes' hats.  I added red stickles to the ornaments on the trees and star dust stickles to the tops of the mountains.  I stamped the sentiments on the tag and added twine to finish it off.

You can see more from our JUGs design team and our new guest for November, Joyce Mehrberg, on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Gnome for the Holidays (Gina K/Thermo Web)
Ink:  Versafine Claire, sand castle, over coffee, tumbled glass, broken china, festive berries, pine needles, unicorn white
Accessories:  Gnome for the Holidays dies and stencil, infinity tag die (Hero Arts), mini cloud stencil (MFT), twine, red stickles, star dust stickles, dimensionals


5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I am loving the gnome trend for the season these tags are too cute

Sue VanDeVusse said...

These are fabulous! I love all of your details and the addition of the Stickles is perfect! Your gnomes are adorable!

Ina G said...

Gee gnomes are - everywhere here this week and I am loving them. Gorgeous tags Lisa and such pretty triangle Christmas trees too.

Nancy said...

Geeze did I blow it this week! I am loving these gnomes so much Lisa! Excellent tags!

Bobby said...

I hesitated too long a missed getting those darling gnomes, Lisa. You've arranged them perfectly on the tags.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin