Thursday, January 7, 2021

Time Out #178 Reminder - Theme Challenge

 Hello everyone!  I'm here with a reminder post and card for the current Time Out challenge.  It's a theme challenge:  Life in the City


I totally cased a card I found on the Papertrey Ink site, however I used some different supplies.  I thought it was so pretty and simple.  I die cut the NY skyline and stars from gray cardstock and adhered them to a black panel.  Then I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and embossed it in white.  I added shimmer to the stars and mounted the sentiment strip on craft foam for dimension.  It was so simple and easy to create!

You can see more from the Time Out design teams and our guest for this challenge, Joy, on the
Time Out blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  City Scene and City Scene Sentiments (PTI)
Paper:  gray and black 
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle and NY skyline dies (MFT), white embossing powder, shimmer craft foam



3 comments:

sandie said...

I am always amazed how much detail you use in your cards and here you have done this again yet made it so CAS-love the skyline and the fab background x

sandie said...

I am always amazed how much detail you use in your cards and here you have done this again yet made it so CAS-love the skyline and the fab background x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a wonderful make for our challenge, Lisa. Love that skyline and your color scheme!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin