Saturday, October 2, 2021

Just Us Girls #604 - Word Week

Hello friends!  It's Word Week at Just Us Girls this week.  Carol chose HALLOWEEN

I had fun making this mini slimline card.  I had several gnomes from this stamp set already colored with copic markers.  I was hoping to use more of them, but was only able to use this little gnome witch.  I started by using a bat stencil and some molding paste for the background.  Then I started laying out the images.  I mounted this black piece onto a white mat and layered this onto a peach colored base.  I added shimmer and crystals.

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our new guest for October, Nora Noll, on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Halloween Gnomies (SSS)
Paper:  Recollections white, black, orange
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Accessories:  Halloween Gnomies dies (SSS), layered bats stencil (SSS), master layouts 7 dies (Gina K), molding paste, Halloween sentiment strips (SSS), crystals, shimmer


10 comments:

Carol L said...

What a super cute and fun slimline card for Halloween! Just loving that little gnome on the broom!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... the gnome is a cutie! Such a fun welcoming card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this gnome with -- very cute card :)

Nancy said...

I am loving these gnome witches I have been seeing! Such a great mini-slimline Lisa!

cm said...

Gnome doubt about it: your Halloween card is awesome! LOVE it, Lisa!
hugs~carol

Macimbalo said...

Oh my a gnome witch......now that's adorable, your card is awesome!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I totally love that little witch gnome! That fabulous batty background is perfect for her flying through the night sky on her broom! Nailed it!

Ina G said...

Had a chuckle when I saw this card Lisa. Fabulous layout and so colourful. Super clever gnome witch! Love it.

Bobby said...

So bright and colorful and full of fun, Lisa.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorable gnome witch!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin