Saturday, February 25, 2023

Just Us Girls #668 - CAS Week

 Hello!  Nancy has a great challenge this week over at Just Us Girls for our CAS week.
Coloring!

I haven't been coloring too much lately, and it felt good to get out the copics and get them going again.  The next holiday is St. Patrick's Day and I pulled out this cute lucky gnome to color up.  After coloring up the image, I die cut it and then again twice more to stack for dimension.  I added stenciled shamrocks on the side and a stamped sentiment.  I had to add some shine, so I used some yellow stickles on the buckle on is hat as well as on the shamrock in his hand.  I'm liking these CAS cards!


You can see more from our JUGs design team and our February guest, Karen, on the JUGs blog.  This is Karen's last week with us (can't believe we are going into March already!), and I'd like to thank her for joining us with her beautiful cards this month.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Gnome Lucky (SSS)
Paper:  X-Press It, white
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, copics
Accessories:  Gnome Lucky die (SSS), stitched rectangle (MFT), clovers stencil (SSS), yellow stickles


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So cute, Lisa! I like the wee bit of sparkle you added!

Carol said...

GREAT coloring and the stencilled shamrocks plus stacked added great dimension! What a fun St. PAt's card!!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... your gnome is priceless! Great coloring.

Nancy said...

This is such an awesome card, Lisa. Your coloring is perfect!!! Well done! You definitely should color more, you are very good at it! Enjoy your Sunday!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I LOVE this! That big sentiment with the leprechaun looks amazing and I love how you colored it. Nice touch with the shamrock border, too.

Bobby said...

I love how you colored and shaded the leprechan and the word lucky, Lisa. Great job!

Karen said...

I love this gnome, and your coloring is wonderful! I pay special attention to St. Patrick's Day designs as my husband's birthday is March !7th. I love the stenciled shamrocks, too. Thanks for such a warm welcome this month; I've had such fun designing cards for your challenges!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome St Pat's Day card! Love the coloring too

Ina G said...

Loving your lucky gnome Lisa and beautifully blended. Super clover on the side for a great background.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin