Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow, Snow, and Dogs!

Sorry I haven't been around all week. I've been busy, sick, and working on these shower invitations, so I haven't had time to work on fun stuff! I wanted to post this earlier, but blogger was down. I've wanted to post some pics of my dogs. Some of you have mentioned the pic of me with my puppy, Lizzie. That was when she was 3 or 4 weeks old when we went to pick her out of the litter. We got her when she was 6 weeks old. She is now 10 months and full of so much energy and fun! My other is almost 14 years old, and her name is Kali. They are both Springer Spaniels. Kali is a very special dog. Everyone has loved her since we first got her. She is much more mellow (always has been) and I think that is why everyone always loves her. She is very approachable and so, so well-behaved. Not that Lizzie isn't (well, most of the time), but she is still a puppy with A LOT of energy. She likes to chew my DH's socks, underwear (I know, ugh!), and t-shirts that he leaves on the basement floor! Anyway, the Buffalo and surrounding areas got some snow this weekend, so I thought I'd post pics of the dogs and the snow.

This is Kali after being outside snowblowing with my DH! She is a very loyal dog and will sit out in the snow for HOURS waiting for my DH. Everyday around 3:30 she goes out front and waits for him! It's kind of annoying cause she doesn't do that for me!



This next picture is Lizzie with her red toy (can you see it in the snow?). I just threw that thing for her and she was waiting (and posing-she loves to have her pic taken) until I threw it again!

I have two more to post, but it will have to wait. Blogger is being very testy today and won't let me upload anymore pics! Stop by later to see them!


I also got 6 more Copic markers in today's mail from my Copic club over at Gina K designs! These are in the beige/brown tones! Getting closer to that 36 number!

I also got my signature from this website. I saw it on Lauren's website. Check it out, it's pretty cool! See you later with those pics and hopefully some cards!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin