Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another PMS Release Party Challenge!

Hi again! This Paper Makeup Stamps Release Party challenge was to CASE one of Katie's cards. I went to her blog and watched her copic video on creating a black and white image. So I used Penelope fairy and colored her with just the "W" copic markers. It's not that great, but I didn't have a lot of time to work on it. I have to practice more! It was killing me not to add any color, so I added the pink to her cheeks (R11) and took a soft brush and added some background color. It was supposed to be pink, but there was some yellow ink on the brush from a previous project and it's not pink, but rather an orangey color! The dp is DCWV All Dressed Up. It looked sort of Asian. I then just added the shiny silver ribbon to the side. Very simple and quick card.

If you decide to play and post to SCS/PCP, please use the code PMSRP11. You can also post your card
here to win a PMS prize which will be announced next Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

this is gorgeous hun! You've made me proud!

Dawn B. said...

I love the monochromatic look of your card. It is very elegant. I struggle with dark copics markers. Super job.

Cheryl said...

Just terrific! I like the touch of pink in her cheeks with the shades of grey! Such beautiful ribbon, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin