Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pretty Palette #59

Happy Sunday!  We have new colors this week over at the Pretty Palette challenge.  They are based on the Regal Round Up digital paper pack from My Time Made Easy and are very regal!

I chose to make a very simple card (I was running late on time!).  I used two new stamp sets from MTME.  The anchors are from Seas the Day and the sentiment from Seas the Day Sentiments.  I colored the anchors in GIMP using the colors from the Regal Round Up paper.  I added some hearts from The Gingersnaps digital stamp set, and just sized them differnetly.  The words "anchor" and "stormy" were also recolored to match the colors in the paper.  Then I used a Spellbinders tag die and "anchored" it with some brads.  It needs something, like a scalloped edge or something.  But for a CAS card, I think it works ok!

Check out what the design team did with these colors at these blogs.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Such a GREAT card Lisa, WOW!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin