Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pretty Palette #61

Happy Sunday everyone!  I'm here this week with a new color challenge from the Pretty Palette challenge.  These colors are just so me! 

I used this new cut file from My Time Made Easy called Vintage Cars.  This is one of two that come with the cut file.  I cut it using my Cricut and some chocolate chip cardstock.  The dp is from SU called Elegant Soire, and I'm sure it's retired.  The green panel was embossed with a circular folder, in keeping with the dp.  The ribbon is chocolate chip grosgrain.  The sentiment is from the Sign It stamp set.  I stamped it in chocolate chip ink on vanilla cardstock.  I cut it our with a flag die and added some brown pearls.

 You can see more inspiration (and link your creation) on the MTME blog and on Romaine Rancier's blog.    Thanks for stopping by today!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is great Lisa! LOVE that car!

Mary said...

This is a great card - I know a few guys who would love this! Sorry I didn't participate this week. I am going to get ahead a few weeks and hopefully that will help!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin