Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pretty Palette #62 - My Time Made Easy

Are you enjoying your weekend?  We are having fun at our cabin!  Great weather too!

We have new colors for our Pretty Palette challenge and I really think you'll like them! 

 I really like these colors together.  The paper is from DeLovely by Cosmo Cricket.  It had the pink and turquoise in it I needed.  Then I cut the flower out using the My Bee Loved cut file and stamped it with the coordinating stamp.  I used copic markers to color the flower, from Bee Loved stamp set, and added star dust stickles in the center.  The sentiment is from Sentimental Occasions.  That panel was cut with the deckled rectangle nestie.  I added the crystal flourish from Want to Scrap.  Pretty easy card!

Stop by these blogs to see more inspiration using these fun colors.
Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Romaine said...

Lovely colouring, Lisa.! Love the stardust sticklers in the center- a bit of glitter is always welcome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin