Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just Us Girls #139 - Sketch Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!  This week is sketch week at Just Us Girls.  I love me a good sketch, and our very talented and sweet Andrea has a great one that can be a CAS sketch or you can add on more embellishments to make it more.


 I went more on the CAS side with my card.  I had some pretty flowers out, but I needed to make something flat so I could send it in the mail.  This one is actually going in the mail!  How many cards do you make and not send?  I have tons!  I started with this pretty double-sided paper from Authentique and paired it with gray cardstock.  I rounded opposite corners of the panels.  The sentiment is and oldie but a goodie from SU called Sincere Salutations.  I stamped it in gray SU ink.  The ribbon is something from my stash that matched perfectly.  I added some silver beads to bling it up a bit.

You should stop by the following blogs to see what the rest of the JUGs design team created.  We also have a new featured designer for the month of June, so please stop by her blog as well.

Hannelie Bester, June Featured Designer

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the stunning background paper...gives the card a very cool retro feel! My extra cards go to teachers for teacher gifts! So...the stash is low with this week being the end of school :)!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

That bg paper is fabulous -- wonderful card - love the staging!

Sharon Wheet said...

Lisa, I just love this paper you selected! How pretty! and I love the CAS look. I know who ever receives this card in the mail, will feel better soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin