Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Time Made Easy - Sexy Soles

Have you seen the new products from My Time Made Easy released this month?  Fabulous stuff and the design team has created some amazing things with them!  Today, I'm using the new Sexy Soles template.  So amazing!  I used some bronze shimmery paper and the Diamonds and Pearls paper for my shoes.  These shoes look like brown satin!

On Monday, I posted this box using the Shoe Box template, and created the shoes using the same paper and flowers.  You can add some treats in the toe part of the shoe if you are giving this as a gift.  I'm giving this to my friend's daughter who loves to get these projects.

The shoes actually fit perfectly inside the box!   

You can see more creations from some of the design team at these blogs.
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Tomorrow I'll show more of my ensemble gift set!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mary said...

The colors you used for the shoes and the box are gorgeous! And you're right - looks like satin. Beautiful!

Dawn said...

Love the gorgeous bronze card you have used, so pretty. x

Kimberly said...

How classy are these little shoes! Do you think they would come in my size? Lol! Love them!

Lori said...

So pretty - love the sheen on those shoes!

Romaine said...

loving the satin look tothese shoes!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin