Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weddings and Fireworks

Our friends got married yesterday and had a pig roast at their home.  It was a casual wedding.  Here is their wedding invitation.  I thought they were very cool, and I loved the poem on it.  I also loved those fireworks!  This invitation was my inspiration for their wedding card.
 
I used a Lawn Fawn set called Happy 4th for the fireworks.  I stamped them in Versamark and embossed them in red and gold.  I thought I had blue ep, but I didn't, so I added navy pearls to the centers of the fireworks.  The sentiment, from SU's Heard from the Heart, was also stamped in Versamark and embossed in gold.  I added a sheer gold ribbon to separate the sentiment from the fireworks.  The white paper is actually a shimmer white from PTI and it's mounted on navy cardstock.
 
On the inside, I added this sentiment (I didn't write down who it was from) and more fireworks.

That's it from me!  Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love their invite and your fabulous card to celebrate such a special day!

Nancy said...

So Clever Lisa...I love that poem too...sounds like a fun wedding!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin