Monday, July 24, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #231

Hey friends!  I've had to make a sympathy card for a friend's sister who recently passed.  She loved daisies, so this is what I made and sent to my friend and her nephew (it was his mom who passed).  I die cut this daisy, one in each size, and layered it.  I also die cut the yellow center and green leaves.  I mounted the flower on this pretty gingham pinked square.  It's hard to see, but I used a diamond shape impression plate on the white mat.  The sentiment was stamped in Versamark on a yellow banner and embossed with white powder.  This whole panel was spritzed with shimmer spray.  I love the softness of the shimmer.
 
I used this sketch again from CAS(E) this Sketch.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Deepest Sympathy (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, daffodil delight, Sidewalks dp (October Afternoon)
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Upsy Daisy die (MFT), Trio Banner die (WP9), impression plate (PTI), Pinking Edge Square STAX (MFT), shimmer spritz, fun foam, white embossing powder



3 comments:

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

So sorry for this hard road to travel in your friend and her nephew's lives. The beauty of our craft is being able to send out something very specifically personal and hopefully touching the hearts of those who receive not just a pretty piece of paper art, but a gift from your heart personally to touch theirs. This truly captures all that, Lisa. Hugs

Chrissy Larson said...

You can't help but smile at this card! So happy!

Katherine Thayer said...

You're great Lisa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin