Saturday, March 23, 2019

Just Us Girls #480 - Photo Week

Happy Saturday friends!  It's time for another challenge at Just Us Girls!  This week is our Photo Week challenge, and Maria chose this fun birthday photo!
 
It was perfect for what I needed.  My 3 year old grand-niece celebrated a birthday recently, and I needed a card.  I chose this Sprinkles turnabout set from Concord & 9th and stamped the sprinkles in the colors from the photo:  red (which looks orange in the photo), green, blue, and yellow.  I also die cut the sentiment three times from red cardstock.  The cupcakes from the set were stamped, die cut, and placed on dimensionals.  Right after I adhered them, I thought it would have been cool to put them on those wiggly things.  I have them in the small and large sizes, but could only find the large ones and they were too big!  Bummer!  There's shimmer on the sentiment and the cupcakes.
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our March guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Sprinkles turnabout (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Recollections white, real red
Ink:  Amalgam (GinaK); persimmon, lemon drop, field day, cornflower (MFT)
Accessories:  Sprinkles die (C&9th), Big Basics: Birthday (PTI), stitched rectangle (MFT), spectrum noir shimmer, dimensionals, craft foam 


6 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so perfect for your 3 year old grand-niece! I love all of the scattered sprinkles and those cute little cupcakes.

Macimbalo said...

Love all the confetti or sprinkles - just adorable with all those colors!

cm said...

Sprinkles turnabout? Oh...adding that to my ever-expanding 'want-them-all' turnabout list! Your card is positively yummy; perfect for your sweet grand-niece!
hugs~carol

Ina G said...

Scrumptious cupcakes Lisa and I love the 'hundreds and thousands' scattered all over. Super birthday die!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the confetti background with this birthday die

Bobby said...

The confetti makes a great background for a birthday card, Lisa. Your grand-niece with love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin