Saturday, August 24, 2019

Just Us Girls #502 - Photo Inspiration

He friends!  It's Photo Inspiration week at Just Us Girls.  Look at this pretty picture Bobby chose. So many options!
 
My eyes went to that green jar and the purple flowers.  I pulled out some older Papertrey Ink stamps for this.  I stamped and die cut the flowers then watercolored them with distress inks.  I then die cut a scalloped panel and stamped the jar.  I "filled" it with some green ink that is second generation stamping (it's a little darker than I anticipated).  The flowers are mounted on craft foam I die cut with the flower die and the panel is mounted on craft foam as well.  I mounted that on some plaid pattern paper and added sequins and shimmer.  The center of the flowers were dotted with a white gel pen.
 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and our August guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Summer Fillers (PTI); Bouquet of Flowers (SSS)
Paper: Recollections white, Neenah, watercolor, Plaid Patterns (MFT)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, peeled paint, wilted violet distress inks, sage (C. Pooler)
Accessories:  Friendship Jar Hydrangea die (PTI), Audrey cutaways (W&W), sequins, craft foam, spectrum noir shimmer 


5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty sympathy card

Nancy said...

LOVE that plaid paper and beautiful hydrangeas! Gorgeous sympathy card!

Ina G said...

Beautiful background paper showcasing those hydrangea's perfectly Lisa. Gorgeous rich colours. It's interesting to see what everyone pick up on with a photo. Of course I saw purple too lol.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your jar and hydrangeas are gorgeous! Beautiful coloring on this soothing sympathy card and I love the plaid paper framing it all.

Bobby said...

The jar is what caught my attention too, Lisa, and I used the same one. The hydrangea looks so beautiful with it and the plaid ties the colors all together.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin