Sunday, September 29, 2019

Color Throwdown #562

Hey friends!  I thought I'd play with the Color Throwdown colors this week.  They are cobalt blue, aqua, gray and black.  I looked through my stash of unused stamp sets and chose this graphic one from Altenew.  I love that they give you ideas with their stamp sets because I have a difficult time with images like these!  I followed one of their examples and just changed up the colors to match the challenge colors.  I love that sentiment as well.  This is going to a friend to celebrate an accomplishment.

Here is the Color Throwdown graphic and link to the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Dot Art (Altenew), Spot On (C. Pooler)
Paper:  Recollections white, gray
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, sno cone (MFT), suede shoes, twilight (CP)
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle (MFT), crystals, craft foam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin