Thursday, September 5, 2019

Time Out #143 Reminder

Hi everyone!  I'm here to remind you about the current Time Out challenge.  We are in our second week, and here's the quote to be inspired by:
 
I think it's obvious that I was inspired by the rainbow and raindrops.  I started by choosing four colors for my rainbow of raindrops.  I used a Simon Says Stamp Ledger Drops stencil.  That panel was die cut with a stitched rectangle die.  I didn't want to cover up that pretty background, so I die cut the Dainty Flowers from white cardstock and placed the banner over it.  Sequins were placed on the panel and I used Lawn Fawn's glitter pen on the flowers.
 
You can see more from the Time Out design team and our guest for this challenge, Arlene, on the Time Out blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Banners & Blooms (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Recollections white
Ink:  Versafine onxy black; festive berries, mustard seed, peacock feathers, dusty concord distress oxides
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle (MFT), Ribbon Banners (C&9th), Dainty Flowers (Paper Smooches), Ledger Drops stencil (SSS), glitter pen (Lawn Fawn), sequins, craft foam 


2 comments:

Anita in France said...

Those delicate, dainty flowers are so pretty against the vibrant loveliness of that rain drop background, Lisa ... so fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

superb background Lisa and you were so right to keep the flowers white and they really are so dainty-gorgeous card x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin