Friday, October 18, 2019

Happy Scarecrow

Hey there!  Yesterday I posted the first of five Halloween cards I've made.  This is the second.  I went to a stamp show in August and this die caught my eye in a big way!  I just thought it was so cute!  So I bought it (of course).  I die cut all the pieces and sponged some ink on the pumpkin, patches, rats and grass (a Lawn Fawn die) to give it some dimension.  I sponged the clouds in the sky with wilted violet distress ink using a mini cloud stencil.  Super easy card to make, but I'm so in love with how cute it is!
 
Happy Halloween!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Mr. Bones (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, green, black, purple, orange, gray, shiny gold
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, wilted violet
Accessories:  Scarecrow (Elizabeth Crafts), stitched rectangle (MFT), simple grassy hillsides (LF), shimmer, mini cloud stencil (MFT)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin