Thursday, August 6, 2020

Time Out #167 - Inspired by Words

Hi friends!  We are in the second week of the Time Out challenge.  This is the Inspired by Words challenge.  The quote for the challenge is:
Your love starts a dance party in my heart
 
I couldn't find any "dance party" stamps, but I did have many heart inspired stamps, so that's what I went with.  I die cut the heart from pattern paper and the arms from blush cardstock.  This was popped up on craft foam.  The main panel was stenciled with tattered rose distress oxide ink.  I die cut that panel with a stitched rectangle die.  The sentiment was stamped and die cut with a banner die.  I added crystals to that panel.  On the inside, the sentiment says "that's as close as I can get to hugging you right now".  Love that!  I'm sending this to our friend in Virginia who is battling breast cancer.  It's the best we can do right now.
 
You can see more from the Time Out design team and our guest for this challenge, Ashwini, on the Time Out blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Paper Hugs (Honey Bee)
Paper:  Recollections white, blush, The Happy Collection (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Versafine Claire nocturne, tattered rose oxide
Accessories:  Paper Hugs dies (Honey Bee), stitched rectangle die (MFT), Hearts in a Row banner die (MFT), Falling Hearts stencil (SSS), crystals, craft foam 


2 comments:

sandie said...

oh what a lovely idea for your friend and it will mean so much to her. I love how the hands hug the heart. Just so perfect also for all of us right now. Super background and adore the added sparkle x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love this, Lisa. What a wonderful way to support your friend. I love the design and the sentiments are perfect.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin