Saturday, May 15, 2021

Just Us Girls #584 - Color Week

 Hi friends!  Maria chose these pretty colors for the Just Us Girls Color Challenge this week.

I had to use this Joyful Peonies stamp, stencil, and die set from Pink Fresh Studio.  I stamped it first, then used the five stencils to add the color (the leaves really are blue...they may look a little green).  I used the coordinating die and cut it out as well as two more times to stack it for dimension.  I die cut the sentiment, then stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with silver embossing powder.  It was also die cut two more times for dimension.  I wanted to bring in more silver, so I used a thin frame die and die cut the silver frame.  I added silver crystals and some shimmer spritz.

This was the first one I created.  I didn't care for the placement of the sentiment, so I created the one above and moved it to the other side.  I'm not sure who would notice this, but it bothered me!  LOL!

You can see more from our JUGs design team and our May guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Joyful Peonies (Pink Fresh), Opposites Attract (The Greetery)
Paper:  Recollections white, silver cardstock (MFT0
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Versamark; squeezed lemonade, shaded lilac, wilted violet, weathered wood, faded jeans distress oxide inks
Accessories:  Joyful Peonies stencils and die (Pink Fresh), thin frame die (SSS), Opposites Attract die (The Greetery), silver embossing powder, crystals, shimmer spritz


9 comments:

Bobby said...

This is lovely, Lisa. I agree with moving the sentiment but either way you have two wonderful cards to share.

Nancy said...

I on the contrary love the placement of the bottom greeting. LOL. Love them both! Gorgeous design!

Jacinda said...

Beautiful cards! I actually like the sentiment on the bottom, but personal preference.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

These are both gorgeous! I love that big floral and the depth by stacking them looks amazing. The silver embossed sentiment is the perfect addition on this beauty and it looks great in both positions.

Maria said...

What a beautiful card! Love how you used the colors! Those flowers are awesome along with that border! Fantastic job.

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous creation! I really love your design!

Ina G said...

Beautiful card Lisa. Fabulous with the silver border. Stunning!

cm said...

Gorgeous x two! Aren't these layering stencils fun?!
hugs~carol

Movers and packers in Dubai, Movers in Dubai said...

Nice Post and Appreciated your support. Thank you so much for sharing such a detailed information. We are proud that clients hold against using our moving company.
movers and packers in dubai
movers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin